DUBLIN, Sept. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The ‘Global Computer Assisted Coding Market (2022-2027) by Products and Services, Mode of Delivery, Application, End Users, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis’ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Computer Assisted Coding Market is estimated to be USD 4.12 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 7.04 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.31%.
The Global Computer Assisted Coding Market is segmented based on Products and Services, Mode of Delivery, Application, End Users, and Geography.
- By Products and Services, the market is classified into Software and Services.
- By Mode of Delivery, the market is classified into Web-Based Solutions, On-Premise Solutions, and Cloud-Based Solutions.
- By Application, the market is classified into Automated Computer-Assisted Encoding, Management Reporting and Analytics, and Clinical Coding Auditing.
- By End Users, the market is classified into Hospitals & Clinics, Clinical Laboratories and Diagnostic Centers, and Payers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for …….